- Fine recessed panel line & rivet detail
- Canopy open or closed option
- 2021 boxing of the 2012 new tooled kit
- 4 x marking options -
- WNr.490617, Uffz. Gerhard Reiher, 8./JG 3, Alperstedt, Germany, November 1944.
- KG(J) 27, Kaufbeuren, Germany, May 1945.
- WNr.150816, JG 300, Bad Langensalza, Germany, April 1945.
- WNr.491407, Capt. Cesare Marchesi, 3 Squadriglia, I Gruppo Caccia, Aeronautica Nazionale Repubblicana, Lonate Pozzolo, Italy, March 1945.
The Messerschmitt Bf 109 was a versatile fighter aircraft operated by the German Luftwaffe from the very start of WWII & continued to operate until the end of the war with many different variants being made.
The Bf 109 G-series was developed from the largely identical F-series airframe. Modifications included a reinforced wing structure, an internal bullet-proof windscreen, heavier welded framing for the cockpit & the addition of light-alloy armour for the fuel tank. For the G-10 version the engine cowl was redesigned to be more streamline & to accommodate the new power plant & larger superchargers.