- Eduard Painting Masks
- Eduard Photo etch & pre painted photo etch
- Fine recessed panel line & rivet detail
- Canopy open or closed option
- 2018 boxing of the 2012 new tooled kit
- 4 x marking options -
- Bf 109G-10/U4, II./JG 52, Brno, Protekorat Bohmen und Mahren, April 1945.
- Bf 109G-10/U4, W. Nr. 612769, 101. vadaszezred, Neubiberg airfield, Germany, May 8th, 1945.
- Bf 109G-10/U4, W. Nr. 611048, II./JG 52, Neubiberg airfield, Germany, May 8th, 1945.
- Bf 109G-10/U4, Jasta 5 der ROA, Nemecky Brod, Protektorat Bohmen und Mahren, May 1945.
The Messerschmitt Bf 109 was a versatile fighter aircraft operated by the German Luftwaffe from the very start of WWII & continued to operate until the end of the war with many different variants being made.
The Bf 109 G-series was developed from the largely identical F-series airframe. Modifications included a reinforced wing structure, an internal bullet-proof windscreen, heavier welded framing for the cockpit & the addition of light-alloy armour for the fuel tank. For the G-10 version the engine cowl was redesigned to be more streamline & to accommodate the new power plant & larger superchargers.