- 2 x marking options -
- Maj. Hannes Trautloft, CO of JG 54, Eatern Front, Summer 1942
- Hptm. Horst Carganico, CO of II./JG 5, Salmijarvi, Finland, May 1943
- Paint call outs for Mr Hobby & Model Master
- Fine recessed rivet & panel line detail
- Canopy open or closed option
- 2018 boxing of the 2012 kit
The Messerschmitt Bf 109 was a versatile fighter aircraft operated by the German Luftwaffe from the very start of WWII & continued to operate until the end of the war with many different variants being made.
The Bf 109 G-series was developed from the largely identical F-series airframe. Modifications included a reinforced wing structure, an internal bullet-proof windscreen, heavier welded framing for the cockpit & the addition of light-alloy armour for the fuel tank.