- 6 x 17mm containers
- Water based acrylic product
- Each paint contains a paint agitator for ease of mixing
- Thins with acrylic thinner
- Easy pour lid system
- Quick drying
- Specially designed for air brush
- Specially selected colours for US Navy aircraft from 1919 until 1942
- HTK-A078, Aluminium - standard colour for US Navy planes from 1919 until late 1940 (first used on fabric elements only, form mid 1930s also on metal parts.
- HTK-A050, Light Grey - FS36495, the best match for pre 1943 ANA 512 'Naval Aircraft Grey', used for painting of metal parts of US Navy planes until mid 1930s.
- HTK-A066, Insignia (Orange) Yellow - ANA 506 'Orange Yellow', used from 1925 until late 1940 for painting of the upper wing surfaces of US Navy aircraft (high-vis feature).
- HTK-A048, Light Gull Grey - FS36440, the best match for ANA 602 'NS Light Grey', overall (from 01/1941) & undersides (from 10/1941) colour of US Navy planes.
- HTK-A218, Blue Grey - FS35189, the best match for ANA 603 'NS Sea Grey / Blue Grey', used from 10/1941 until early 1043 on top surfaces of US Navy planes.
- HTK-A030, European Grey - FS36081, the best match for pre 1943 ANA 513 'Engine Grey', used for painting of US Navy aircraft engines & other elements.
Paint sets are a smart way to get all of the relevant colours for a specific subject all at once & an easy way to quickly add different colours to your paint collection.