ICM 1/35 Sd.Kfz. 247 Ausf.B German Command Armoured Vehicle
- Detailed interior detail
- Full engine detail
- Clear parts included
- Rubber tyres included
- Length 144mm, Height 53mm, Parts 247
- 2020 new tooled kit
- 4 x marking options -
- Sd.Kfz.247 Ausf.B Grossdeutschland, Ukraine, Summer, 1942.
- Sd.Kfz.247 Ausf.B Russia, Autumn 1941.
- Sd.Kfz.247 Ausf.B Russia, Summer 1941.
- Sd.Kfz.247 Ausf.B France, Summer 1944.
The Sd.Kfz.247 was a small 4x4 armoured car used by the German Army during WWII. The vehicle was only produced in small quantities & mainly used as a command armoured vehicle, transporting commanding officers around, although it was not intended for front line use. The vehicle showed better off-road performance than its predecessor, the 6 wheeled Ausf.A.