- 2020 new tooled kit
- Clear parts included
- Metal gun barrel included
- Individual link style workable tracks
- Track assembly jig included
- All crew hatches can be positioned open or closed
- Photo etch parts included
- Road wheel painting mask included
- Paint call outs for - Meng
- 1 x marking options -
- B Company, 3rd Battalion, The Mercian Regiment (Staffords), British Army, Durai East Region, Helmand, Afghanistan, 2011.
The FV510 Warrior is the British Army's principle infantry fighting vehicle (IFV). Since 1984, it has taken part in the military operations with the British Army in Iraq, the Balkan Peninsula & Afghanistan.
Like the British Challenger series main battle tanks of the same period, the Warrior also has excellent protection. In 2002, the British Army used the latest Warrior variant, the FV510 Warrior (TES(H), in Operation Herrick in Afghanistan. This variant received a series of upgrades in response to the new combat environment.